WebApp Sec mailing list archives

RE: force extention handling in IIS?

From: "Damhuis Anton" <DamhuisA () aforbes co za>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 08:29:16 +0200

I have never tried it, but maybe a Server.Transfer to the PHP page?

With Server.Transfer the client still sees the original page (.asp) but it will be processed but the second page.

Another option is to change the engine reference in IIS

Open IIS
Right Click your WEBSite,
Select 'Home Directory' tab.
Click Configuration button.
In Application Mappings List select .asp
Click Edit.
Enter the PHP Engine Dll Name in executable text box.

This will make sure that ALL .asp extensions in the selected web site will use the PHP Engine.

Regards
  Anton