WebApp Sec mailing list archives

RE: Copying files from one server to another.

From: "dave kleiman" <dave () isecureu com>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 22:24:24 -0500

Eric,

You can use the W2K resource kits ROBOCOPY to do that.
http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/techinfo/reskit/default.asp

If you check:
http://support.microsoft.com/search/default.aspx?mode=s&cat=false&query=robo
copy&srch=sup&x=15&y=13
And
http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/WindowsServ/2003/all/techre
f/en-us/Default.asp?url=/Resources/Documentation/windowsserv/2003/all/techre
f/en-us/robocopy.asp
You can get an idea of what it can do, the complete documentation comes with
it.

Dave Kleiman, CIFI, CISM, CISSP, ISSAP, ISSMP, MCSE

www.SecurityBreachResponse.com
www.ComputerForensicInvestigations.com