WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: storing SSNs, CCNs, password in the DB

From: "Francesco" <francesco () blackcoil com>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 18:08:09 -0800

It's for a web-based financial application (users accessing credit-card
transaction information, signing in with their card number, PIN and last
4 of SSN) so we pretty much *have* to have that information in the DB to
compare at logon.

Francesco

On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 20:28:20 -0500, "Adam Shostack" <adam () homeport org>