WebApp Sec mailing list archives

calling all software security tool vendors/freeware/open source project leads

From: "Evans, Arian" <Arian.Evans () fishnetsecurity com>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 17:36:29 -0600

If you are a vendor of a software security tool, fault injection,
binary analysis, source code analysis, blah-foo, etc., please
contact me if we haven't spoken already.

I am finalizing a comprehensive list and doing a final check
to make sure I've accounted for all the software security
tool vendors.

nota bene; I'm excluding appsec firewalls & NIDS (web, db, etc.)
as part of the access control pool which may become a later review
project but is not part of "software security tools".

Thanks,

Arian Evans
Sr. Security Engineer
FishNet Security