WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Two questions: FAQ and OWASP ASAC

From: "Wall, Kevin" <Kevin.Wall () qwest com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 22:18:44 -0600

Several years ago, I used to be heavily involved in this list.
Things have changed a lot since then.  I was wondering:

1) Does this list have a FAQ, and if so, where is it? Is it the
   same as http://www.webappsec.org/faq.html ? (The site appears
   to be down.)

2) Whatever happened to OWASP's Application Security Attack Components
   that used to be available at http://www.owasp.org/asac ? Did it
   somehow morph into the WASC's Threat Classifications, at
   http://www.webappsec.org/threat.html ?  They look pretty similar
   (from what I can recall of OWASP's ASAC, at least.)

Thanks,
-kevin
---
Kevin W. Wall           Qwest Information Technology, Inc.
                        Phone: 614.215.4788
"The reason you have people breaking into your software all
over the place is because your software sucks..."
 -- Former whitehouse cybersecurity advisor, Richard Clarke,
    at eWeek Security Summit