WebApp Sec mailing list archives

RE: SOAP Debugger - a simple, generic SOAP client

From: "Bob Auger" <bauger () spidynamics com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 09:36:59 -0400

Hello Chuck,

SPI Dynamics has a tool called the 'SOAP Editor' which allows parsing of WSDL files, and sending raw requests.
Additional information on this tool including screenshots can be found in the white paper below.

"SOAP Web Services Attacks Part1 - Introduction and Simple Injection: Are your web applications vulnerable?"
http://www.spidynamics.com/assets/documents/SOAP_Web_Security.pdf

- Robert Auger
SPI Labs