WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Help required in Owasp.net's move from DotNetNuke to CommunityServer

From: Mike de Libero <m.delibero () comcast net>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 22:05:28 -0700

My name is Mike de Libero and I am the webmaster of Owasp.net.
Owasp.net is the .NET part of OWASP (Open Web Application Security
Project (http://www.owasp.org) ) which is an Open Community of
like-minded security professionals focused on improving the security of
Web Applications.

The reason for this email, is that we need some help in the
rebuilding of our website. We have recently moved (quite abruptly) from
DotNetNuke to CommunityServer and there are a lot of things that need to
be done to restore it to how it was before (adding design, product
pages, documentation, articles, download pages, etc...). You can
contact me at m.delibero () comcast net or mike () mde-dev com (the main
owasp-dotnet mailing list is owasp-dotnet () lists sourceforge net).

The current to-do list is:

- Brand the new website with the main www.owasp.org look and feel
(just like the previous version of owasp.net was)
- Brand the Blog's and Forum's pages with the same look and feel
- Convert the user accounts from the old owasp.net DNN website into CS
- Configure CS so that all Blog Entires and Forum posts are emailed
to the owasp-dotnet mailing list
- Create pages for all current projects, upload all files and post
all written articles (we will probably use a Wiki for this)
- Plan and execute a security audit to Community Server
- Publish to the rest of the Owasp community that we have available
for their use: Blogs, Forums and Wikis

Thanks,
Mike de Libero
.Net Security Consultant