WebApp Sec mailing list archives

RE: SPAM-LOW: New(?) web app sec scanner: NTOSpider

From: Tommy <tommy () providesecurity com>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 11:06:50 -0500

NTOSpider is a privately funded, up and coming App Scanner Company. Their
core team originally came from Foundstone, and were responsible for
FoundScan. I tested it successfully against numerous applications for my
paper that will be out sometime in January.

I personally like the fact that it can be completely run from the command
line. PLUS it's the fastest scanner I have seen.  I will be curious how it
will place in the App Scanner market, especially with the latest
improvements to AppScan 6 and Hailstorm 3.   The next year or two will be an
interesting scanner war.

Regards,

Tom Ryan