WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: Web Application Security Contest - New Procedure

From: "Dean H. Saxe" <dean () fullfrontalnerdity com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 09:44:06 -0500

Does this mean we can decompile the app and find all the flaws via code review? ;-)

-dhs

Dean H. Saxe
dean () fullfrontalnerdity com
"[T]he people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. This is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in every country."
    --Hermann Goering, Hitler's Reich-Marshall at the Nuremberg Trials