WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: PHP based defacing tool usage continue to rise

From: Mark Ryan del Moral Talabis <talabis () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 08:32:52 +0800

Hi,
We have a copy of the "Defacing tool 2.0", would like to see a copy of
the 2.5 too though.

Code:
http://www.philippinehoneynet.org/dataarchive.php?date=2006-01-20

Ryan Talabis
Philippine Honeynet Project
http://www.philippinehoneynet.org

2006/1/31, Zapotek <zapotekzsp () gmail com>:
That's quite interesting.
I have never heard of this tool before nor been it's target, for all I know.
Mr.Kunz I'd appreciate it if you could publish the tarball so as to
further examine the so called "tool".

Thank you for your time. :)