WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Firefox, Netcraft Toolbar, and FlashBlock

From: Saqib Ali <docbook.xml () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 18:19:47 -0800

Hello All,

I am writing a small article for FreeSoftwareMagazine to discuss how
enterprise users can browse web safely, using some freely available
applications. I talk about:
1) Firefox
2) Netcraft Anti-phishing Toolbar
3) Flashblock

The first draft of the article is available at:
http://www.xml-dev.com/xml/SafeBrowsing/

Please review it, and send me any comments, update, and corrections.

I am also looking for some security experts, who have deployed these
applications in their enterprise, to quote them in the article. Please
email me seperately if you would like your feedback to be quoted in
the article.

--
Saqib Ali, CISSP
http://www.xml-dev.com/blog/