WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: HTTP proxy/redirector to a unique virtual host ....

From: Luciano Miguel Ferreira Rocha <strange () nsk no-ip org>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 00:17:19 +0000

On Wed, Mar 15, 2006 at 01:45:03PM -0800, Alberto Paris wrote:

Hi,

Does anyone on the list knows of any kind of software (for Windows, Linux,
or anything) that I can set up as an HTTP/HTTPS proxy/redirector to receive
requests on a specific TCP port, and then redirects them to another IP, AND
to a scpecific Virtual Host ?

Something like what 'stunnel' does, but I also need the capability of
directing the traffic to a specific virtual host on the destination web
server .....

Squid, in web accelerator mode, with a custom redirect program (receives
urls from standard input and writes the new ones to standard output).

--
lfr
0/0