WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: Please Review a Diffie Hellman diagram

From: Saqib Ali <docbook.xml () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 11:47:48 -0800

Thanks for all the great feedback. I am working to improve the diagram :-)

A lot of people email me asking to select R and T, Xa and Xb such that:
Ya != Xb and Yb != Xa.

Any suggestions for the value of R, T, and Xa and Xb . I would like to
keep the number small enough for people to do the calculation without
the use of a electronic device. Remember I am creating this for high
school students.

--
Saqib Ali, CISSP
http://www.xml-dev.com/blog/