WebApp Sec mailing list archives

risk management in software development lifecycle

From: test.future () gmail com
Date: 19 Apr 2006 06:45:53 -0000

Security risk identification, assessment and mitigation have become vital task nowadays. We plan to implement security
risk management framework in our software development life cycle, from requirement specification, software
architectural design, software development, until application penetration test and change management. Our focus is
security-related risks.

We understand there are several frameworks and methodologies, but in order to implement it in real life, we need a
software tool to assist us in gathering information in risk identification, tracking risk status, etc. Anybody knows of
such tools? Web-based enterprise version is preferred, since we have so many information systems to manage. Thanks in
advance.