WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: JavaScript port scanning

From: "pdp (architect)" <pdp.gnucitizen () googlemail com>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 13:41:07 +0100

At the top of the web page I am mentioning that the scanning process
is not accurate... that's it, finito. you might get better results by
increasing the timeout value... give it something like 10000 or even
more. Still, it might not work! Take some time and go through the tiny
js file to see how it works.

BTW, you might have better luck with IE6.

cheers