WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re[2]: [Full-disclosure] Attacking the local LAN via XSS

From: Thierry Zoller <Thierry () Zoller lu>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 14:11:40 +0200

Dear pdp (architect),

pa> BTW, there are quite a lot cisco devices that have http open on local
pa> LAN vulnerable to IOS HTTP Authorization Vulnerability.

That's my point, I have done an ehaustive amount of pentest, I have
never come accross a router with accessible HTTP port. Maybe that's
related to the nature of the networks though.

--
http://secdev.zoller.lu
Thierry Zoller