WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: testing compiled php

From: "Robin Wood" <dninja () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 09:46:46 +0100

I like both options, I'll talk to the company buying the app, see if
they can negociate any source code release, I doubt it but you never
know.

The second option is the one that I'd like to go with but all I've
been paid to do is to get the app installed and running as quickly as
possible, there are no funds for me to spend time setting up the extra
environment. I may have a go on my own dev box to see how easy it
would be so that if there are any problems I would have a working
solution ready to implement.

Either way, I've made sure that my client knows that I'm not happy
with the app and I've documented all I've found so far along with my
concerns. I guess that is about all I can do for now then.

Ta

Robin