WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: Is there an Open Source Vulnerability Analysis Framework?

From: Gareth Davies <gareth.davies () mynetsec com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 16:12:28 +0800

Steve Armstrong wrote:
So before I go through the stages of developing this framework (will be
open source) further, I though it best to check it has not already been
done. I would be grateful for any pointers and urls.
You can also check out the ISSAF which also focuses on practical knowledge as well as a theoretical framework.

http://www.oissg.org/issaf

--
Gareth Davies - ISO 27001 LA, OPST

Manager - Security Practice

Network Security Solutions MSC Sdn. Bhd.
Suite E-07-21, Block E, Plaza Mont' Kiara, No. 2 Jalan Kiara,
Mont’ Kiara, 50480
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Phone: +603-6203 5303 or +603-6203 5920

www.mynetsec.com