WebApp Sec mailing list archives

platform/language crib sheets

From: "Robin Wood" <dninja () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 16:28:31 +0000

Hi
Can anyone point me to any crib sheets for testing different
language/platform combinations?

Being from a php development background I can test php and apache
without any problem but against, say, a coldfusion server, I have to
start researching and asking around. What I'm after is a set of cribs
of what to look for on the common language/platform combinations.

Ta

Robin