WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Web Backdoor Compilation

From: "David Kierznowski" <david.kierznowski () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 17:28:03 +0000

I have collected some WEB backdoors in the past to exploit vulnerable
file upload facilities etc. and have packaged them up. I think a
library like this may be useful in a variety of situations.

Interested parties can find version 1 of the package here:
http://michaeldaw.org/projects/web-backdoor-compilation/