WebApp Sec mailing list archives

OWASP Report Generator (v0.75 corrupt on SourceForge?)

From: "James Strassburg" <JStrassburg () directs com>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 13:43:44 -0500

I just got back from OWASP Seattle and it was a great conference.  Kudos
to everyone involved.  I was excited to play with the OWASP Report
Generator but v0.75 on Sourceforge appears to be corrupt:
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/owasp/Owasp_Report_Generator_v0.75a.z
ip

I tried downloading it from multiple mirrors and got the same result
each time.  The file size on SF also seems too small (compared with just
the update for v0.83).  And, the source code for v0.83 seems to be
missing some dependencies.  Does anyone have a link to a working version
(code or build) or contact information for Mike de Libero?  Thanks.

James Strassburg