WebApp Sec mailing list archives

RE: Does .aspx protect against sql injection?Any way to bypass it? Cookie SQL Injections?

From: Danett song <danett18 () yahoo com br>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 02:45:18 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Juan and all members,

It's very intersting. But all this checks are made by
default in ISS 6.0? If yes, who made it (a URLScan
build-in and pre configured in it) ?

Anyone more aware of other evasion techniques used
against .NET?

Someone suggest me a book or article teaching .NET web
applications flaws (a .net book for pen-testers) ?

Thank you.

Regards

--- "Calderon, Juan Carlos (GE, Corporate,
consultant)" <juan.calderon () ge com> escreveu:

There are ways to bypass this protection, I was
about to report it when I realized someone already
did in Russia a few days before :(

Here is the link
http://www.securityfocus.com/archive/1/390751

It is kind of hard to exploit since default encoding
configuration should be changed. But still doable, I
found it in one application :)

Regards,
Juan Carlos Calderon
Application Security Program