WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Serendipity unauthenticated SQL-Injection

From: SaMuschie <samuschie () yahoo de>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 17:55:13 +0100 (CET)

The Twelve Most Common Application-level Hack Attacks
Hackers continue to add billions to the cost of doing business online
despite security executives' efforts to prevent malicious attacks. This
whitepaper identifies the most common methods of attacks that we have seen,
and outlines a guideline for developing secure web applications.
Download today!

https://www.watchfire.com/securearea/whitepapers.aspx?id=701500000008fHe