WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Fuzzled - Perl fuzzing framework

From: Tim Brown <tmb () 65535 com>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 17:34:12 +0000

Having noticed the popularity of fuzzing tools recently, I was feeling a
bit left out.  Where is the Perl framework to complete the family?  With
that in mind I've spent the last months working on something that should
fill the gap - Fuzzled.

Fuzzled is a powerful fuzzing framework. Fuzzled includes helper functions,
namespaces, factories which allow a wide variety of fuzzing tools to be
developed. Fuzzled comes with several example protocols and drivers for them.

Fuzzled v1.0 can be found at http://www.portcullis-security.com/16.php.

Cheers,
Tim
--