WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: Procedure for publishing a new vulnerability?

From: "Jamie Riden" <jamie.riden () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 17:27:21 +0100

On 24/09/2007, Thomas <tom () electric-sheep org> wrote:
an example:
http://www.wiretrip.net/rfp/policy.html

Or if you want to hand off to someone else, e.g. if you haven't time
to chase the vendor, you might consider one of the commercial
initiatives, such as http://www.zerodayinitiative.com/ . Your local
CERT might also be able to chase up such things with the vendor.

I have no experience of the ZDI and I'm sure it has its own good and
bad points.

cheers,
 Jamie
--
Jamie Riden / jamesr () europe com / jamie () honeynet org uk
UK Honeynet Project: http://www.ukhoneynet.org/