WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: php password strength checkers

From: "Robin Wood" <dninja () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 12:06:38 +0000

On 30/10/2007, Sascha Kettler <kettler () gmx net> wrote:
You might want to try the PHP-Crack-Extension
(http://pecl.php.net/package/crack).

It uses the same dictionary files as the crack library used inside the
passwd command.

That looks like exactly what I'm after, however I am still open to any
suggestions of others if anyone has any (the more good options the
better!).

Thanks

Robin