WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Tool to test SAML artifacts and assertions

From: "Philip Cox" <phil.cox () systemexperts com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 10:57:02 -0800

Does anyone know of a tool that can be used to test the validity of SAML
artifact? I have an artifacts, I want to send it to the SOAP engine and have
it return the appropriate assertion. I'd rather not have to write one,
thought there might be something handy already exiting out there.

Let me know,

Phil