WebApp Sec mailing list archives

AW: web application scanning tool - any unsecure demo sites out t here to run them against?

From: Martin Muench <mmuench () it-sec de>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 13:56:18 +0100

Maybe you should check this out:
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Owasp_SiteGenerator

From the description:

--snipp--
OWASP SiteGenerator allows the creating of dynamic websites based on XML
files and predefined vulnerabilities (some simple, some complex) covering
.Net languages and web development architectures (for example, navigation:
Html, Javascript, Flash, Java, etc...).
--snapp--

I never tried it out so if you do please let us know if you liked it...

Regards