WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: Top webappsec testing vendors?

From: "Jamie Riden" <jamie.riden () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 19:02:26 +0100

On 08/04/2008, WebAppSec Mailbox <webappsec () agurasec com> wrote:
Clint:

 Seems you're employed by the vendor you just recommended.

 Not the most up-and-up way to respond to the thread.

http://www.linkedin.com/ppl/webprofile?action=vmi&id=2967034

That link doesn't work for me - but this one does:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/cgarrison
"Current
* Adjunct Faculty at University of Phoenix
* Information Security Consultant at Trustwave"

I really would rather people disclosed if they worked, or had
previously worked for particular vendors when talking about them. (For
a more selfish reason to disclose, consider that this exchange is now
archived on the Internet for ever.)

--
Jamie Riden / jamesr () europe com / jamie () honeynet org uk
UK Honeynet Project: http://www.ukhoneynet.org/