WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: HTTP Parameter Pollution

From: Ivan Ristic <ivan.ristic () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 10:06:54 +0200

Hi Stefano,

Your presentation discusses two separate issues:

1. The differences in how various components handle multiple request
parameters with the same name when an application expects only one
(parameter).
2. Attacks against query string construction flaws in applications.

Just from reading the slides I couldn't determine which is the main
topic, and which is the one you named HPP?

On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 1:52 PM, Stefano Di Paola