WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: out of box scanner

From: Brian Shura <bshura73 () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 09:17:21 -0800

The Web Application Security Scanner Evaluation Criteria provides guidance on features that should be considered when evaluating scanners and advice on conducting an evaluation. I agree with Jon that obtaining evaluation licenses for these scanners and running them against a sample of your actual web applications will give you the best idea of which product best meets your needs.

http://projects.webappsec.org/Web-Application-Security-Scanner-Evaluation-Criteria

Brian

Jon Kibler wrote:

This list is sponsored by Cenzic
Let Us Hack You. Before Hackers Do!
It's Finally Here - The Cenzic Website HealthCheck. FREE.
Request Yours Now! http://www.cenzic.com/2009HClaunch_Securityfocus