WebApp Sec mailing list archives

RE: [WEB SECURITY] Re: Need a real Java web application with vulnerabilities

From: "Calderon, Juan Carlos (GE, Corporate, consultant)" <juan.calderon () ge com>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 14:30:29 -0500

Yeah, Steve's is just a nice approach, my experience is the same, you
will hardly find a non vulnerable custom application.

Besides you will improve your internal systems security, but fix them
fast or you could suddenly have those vulnerabilities exploited in
production and some grades changed :).

Regards,
JC