WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: Flash Obfuscation

From: 0x4150 <0x4150 () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 16:00:07 -0500

My company had a pen test of the application and the tester reported
that we should obfuscate the flash content. I would like to make it as
difficult as possible for an attacker to reverse and understand the
application logic. The application deals with sensitive data so I want
to protect it (as much as possible). I was told there were ~3 products
on the market which can obfuscate flash, but none seemed reputable.