WebApp Sec mailing list archives

RE: Extended ASCII characters used for injection

From: "Onken, Skyler" <onk08001 () byui edu>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 13:56:23 +0000

Im not aware of any injection attacks directly. In the past I have been able to force information disclosure via 500
error pages (file structure, other applications used, etc) by submitting sequences of characters like those you showed.

Skyler Onken
CEH, ECSA, Security+
http://securityreliks.securegossip.com