WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Web Security Dojo 1.1

From: Steve Pinkham <steve.pinkham () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 11:53:28 -0400

Web Security Dojo 1.1 is released.

What is Web Security Dojo?
It's a pre-built VM with targets, tools, and documentation, optimised
for training and self-learning.

What's changed?
Many new and updated targets, tools, and docs.
Exclusive Burp Suite Free with faster intruder, courtesy of Portswigger
http://portswigger.net/

What's to come?
Ongoing online challenges and corresponding answer/training videos.
http://www.reddit.com/r/WebSecChallenges/

Where do I find it?
http://dojo.mavensecurity.com

Can I help?
Sure, Dojo is an open and fully transparent project, with build scripts
and bug trackers at Sourceforge.
We welcome contributions, collaboration, criticism, and cries for help,
but we won't hack your ex's facebook, so please don't ask. ;-)
--
 | Steven Pinkham, Security Consultant    |
 | http://www.mavensecurity.com           |