WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Official OWASP Summit Challenge

From: John Wilander <john.wilander () owasp org>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 22:25:58 +0100

Hi WebAppSecers!

The official OWASP Summit Challenge is out – a JavaScript fighting
arena where your script should show its name more prominently than its
competitors. Check it out: http://makeXORbreak.com

By this we start the countdown to one of the most important meetings
in application security history. February 8-11 we invite you all to
join round-table discussions with industry and research leaders on how
to solve XSS and enhance browser security, which appsec metrics work,
security of HTML5 and EcmaScript 5 and more. We truly believe that
crucial things can happen in a social, productivity-oriented
environment. That's why OWASP is going all-in on the Summit.

Google will be there. Mozilla will be there. Microsoft will be there.
Facebook will be there. PayPal will be there. Apache will be there.
The world's top appsec companies will be there. The authors of (my)
favorite appsec books will be there. Best thing of all? You are most
welcome to join!

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Summit_2011

   Get going with the Challenge – http://makeXORbreak.com
   Best regards, John Wilander