WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: outlook web access authentication

From: Jamie Riden <jamie.riden () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 21:33:03 +0100

Are you the Neil McAlister who works for Deepnet Security? If so, it
would have been polite to mention it.

"Neil McAllister's Experience

Data Security Engineer
Deepnet Security
June 2011 – Present (5 months)

Provision of network security products and applications to the
American Market for use in Cloud, VPN, Web, Desktop, Windows, Linux,
Virtual, Mobile, Software and Hardware etc environments. Comprehensive
Data Security focused on the Corporate market
http://www.deepnetsecurity.com/";
 -- http://www.linkedin.com/pub/neil-mcallister/30/543/518