WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: stacking proxies

From: Jamie Riden <jamie.riden () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2012 12:10:03 +0000

To be honest, I just use Burp (Pro).

I've seen people route sqlmap through Burp as well though, if it's not
immediately obvious how to exploit the issue - helps with analysis.

cheers,
 Jamie

On 31 December 2011 21:46, Robin Wood <robin () digininja org> wrote:
I watched Jason Haddix talk at BruCon and he talked about stacking
proxy servers when doing web app tests so that you could get the best
out of each one.

I've been meaning to ask for a while, what proxies do people use when
stacking and in what order?

Robin

--
Jamie Riden / jamie () honeynet org / jamie.riden () gmail com
http://uk.linkedin.com/in/jamieriden