WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: hydra and HTTP NTLM

From: _ <packetnull () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 06:33:49 -0600

what kind of attack have you done so far?

On May 24, 2012, at 6:17 AM, Robin Wood <robin () digininja org> wrote:

On 24 May 2012 13:06, _ <packetnull () gmail com> wrote:
http ntlm is IIS based windows auth.

Yes but I still don't know how to attack it.

Robin

On May 23, 2012, at 6:14 AM, Robin Wood <robin () digininja org> wrote:

Anyone know how to use the new HTTP NTLM feature in Hydra? I'm trying
to brute force a MS Front Page login which only asks for
authentication when the OPTIONS method is used as far as I can tell.

Robin

This list is sponsored by Cenzic
Let Us Hack You. Before Hackers Do!
It's Finally Here - The Cenzic Website HealthCheck. FREE.
Request Yours Now!
http://www.cenzic.com/2009HClaunch_Securityfocus