WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Invitation to X0RC0NF Security Conference 2015

From: xorconf security conference <info () xorconf com>
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2015 20:45:19 +0530

Hello there,

We are inviting you to X0RC0NF Security Conference 2015 Kochi. X0RC0NF is an annual international security conference
conducted in God's Own Country, Kerala. It is a platform for security researchers, hackers, enthusiasts, professionals
and students. We promote security research and provide deep technical trainings on various security domains, and
provide a platform for Computer Security Enthusiast to meet, network and share their knowledge.

We provide cutting edge technical talks and trainings.
Venue: Hotel Travancore Court
Date: 18th October

Few of the Talks
==========
* A Surprise Talk on APT by Rahul Sasi
* A Pentester's Methodology To Discover, Automate And Exploit Windows Privilege Escalation Flaws by Riyaz Walikar
* Anatomizing Online Payments Systems: Hack To Shop by Abhinav Mishra
* Popping Shells In Droid by Anto Joseph

Check the complete list of Talks: https://xorconf.com/schedule.html
Register for the conference here: https://xorconf.com/register.html

X0RC0NF Trainings
============
Venue: PGS Vedanta
Date: 17th October

We have two deep technical trainings at X0RC0NF.

* Web Application Security and Exploitation by Ajin Abraham and Francis Alexander
* Hardware/IoT Security and Exploitation by Yashin Mehaboobe

More details: https://xorconf.com/training.html

See you at Gods own Country!

Regards,

Team X0RC0NF
https://xorconf.com
+91 9947189719

This list is sponsored by Cenzic
Let Us Hack You. Before Hackers Do!
It's Finally Here - The Cenzic Website HealthCheck. FREE.
Request Yours Now!
http://www.cenzic.com/2009HClaunch_Securityfocus