Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Wireshark-dev Digest, Vol 43, Issue 25

From: 马振(Zhen Ma) <buptmazhen () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 23:47:10 +0800

Hi,

I am writing a Fetion(a popular IM in China) dissector which can
only distinguished by server address.
Hence I write a dissector with following proto_reg_handoff_fetion,

"void

proto_reg_handoff_fetion(void)

 {

     dissector_handle_t fetion_handle;

     fetion_handle = new_create_dissector_handle(dissect_fetion,
proto_fetion);

     dissector_add_string("ip.addr", FETION_SERVER_ADDR, fetion_handle);

 }"

However, it doesn't work. Can anybody help me with this question?

Thanks~

--
Best regards!
Eric,Ma