Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: ANSI TCAP/ANSI MAP decode problem

From: "Anders Broman" <a.broman () telia com>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 20:37:19 +0100

Hi,
In this case the source and destination in the reply does not match the
Invoke:

Invoke
DPC: 214-20-20
OPC: 1-1-10
identifier: 00000100

ReturnResult
DPC: 1-1-10
OPC: 214-190-1 <----------
identifier: 00000100

I suppose one could dissect all ReturnResults for certain ssn:s (preference)
as an unknown ANSI MAP operation reply with all possible tags.
(Nothing I plan to take on).
Regards
Anders