Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: quality of the voice on my network

From: charles rech <charlespito () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 08:36:22 -0200

I installed Skype last week, but whenever I try to talk to other people, I
hear a hiss too big, what can this be?

2009/12/24 Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter () xs4all nl>

Hi,

That's correct, see http://wiki.wireshark.org/VoIP_calls#line-75

Thanks,
Jaap

On Thu, 24 Dec 2009 11:25:27 +0100, "Pascal Maillot"
<pascal.maillot () alizesgroup com> wrote:
Dear All,

I have a problem of quality of the voice on my network and I want to
heard
the communication

I have used the menu Telephony\VoIP calls\Player\Decode but when I use
the
play function, I heard nothing perhaps because it's a G729 codecs?

Regards

Pascal