Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: How to "Follow TCP Stream" Using tshark

From: "Mathew Brown" <mathewbrown () fastmail fm>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 04:50:47 -0800

Hi Richard,

  Thanks for the heads up on tcpflow (although I prefer chaosreader
  because it allows you to view the 2 way conversation in a single
  file).  I was just wondering if you could use tshark since the
  capability is already in Wireshark and it would be nice to re-use this
  capability.  Thanks.

On Sat, 21 Nov 2009 19:56 -0500, "Richard Bejtlich"