Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: [Wireshark-commits] rev 28928: /trunk/gtk/ /trunk/gtk/: new_packet_list.c

From: Stig Bjørlykke <stig () bjorlykke org>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 10:03:00 +0100

On Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 10:06 PM,  <sfisher () wireshark org> wrote:
 Allow the new packet list's columns to be moved back
 and forth while the packet list is open without having
 to go into the preferences.  The new column ordering is
 not saved for next time though.  Perhaps it should be.

When moving a column we get out of sync with the column_info data, so
when auto-resizing or creating a filter from the packet list we get
wrong data.

Is anyone looking at this issue?

--
Stig Bjørlykke