Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: [Wireshark-commits] rev 30825: /trunk/ /trunk/gtk/: Makefile.common gui_utils.c gui_utils.h main_proto_draw.c main_statusbar.c /trunk/image/: expert_chat.h expert_chat.png expert_chat.xpm expert_error.h /trunk/: ...

From: Stig Bjørlykke <stig.bjorlykke () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 00:00:15 +0100

On 4. nov. 2009, at 22.16, gerald () wireshark org wrote:

The "chat" indicator is more blue in order to differentiate it from
the
"none" indicator; make the chat text background more blue to match.

Hi,

I really like the new icons!  This may be very personal, but I think
the blue "chat" and the gray "none" are a bit too dark.  I think the
chat icon should be more like the blue used in the background, and the
gray more "anonymous".  The red and yellow are great as they are.

Just my 0.02 :)

--
Stig Bjørlykke