Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: USB capturing problem under Linux

From: Pete Zaitcev <zaitcev () redhat com>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 12:42:40 -0600

On Sun, 25 Oct 2009 18:18:39 +0100, Németh Márton <nm127 () freemail hu> wrote:

not arriving correctly. The usbmon tool from
http://people.redhat.com/zaitcev/linux/usbmon-5.4.tar.gz works correctly,
but it was implemented in a different way than libpcap.

Let me cook up a mode in usbmon(8) that excercises MFETCH,
then we'll know if it's libpcap or kernel. It's quite possible
that I did something wrong in the code that implements MFETCH.

-- Pete