Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: SampleCaptures page truncation?

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2009 18:51:03 -0400

On Sat, Oct 3, 2009 at 1:48 AM, Guy Harris <guy () alum mit edu> wrote:

On Oct 2, 2009, at 7:05 PM, Jeff Morriss wrote:

Is it just me or is the SampleCaptures page (severely) truncated? It
cuts off just after the LDAP captures but I'm pretty sure there used
to be a LOT more there--going all the way down to the discussion
section.

I tried poking around through the history but it didn't seem to go
back far enough to find whenever it got truncated.

Unfortunately, I don't know how to get MoinMoin to show me lots of
history - or to show me the size of the page in all the revisions in

I've frequently missed the "History [of this page]" link that
Wikipedia has but our Wiki doesn't.  Gerald, is that something that
can be easily turned on?