Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: FW: Announcing "Ostinato" - packet generator and analyzer

From: Jakub Zawadzki <darkjames () darkjames ath cx>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 16:54:23 +0200

On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 10:12:01AM -0400, Maynard, Chris wrote:
I saw this on another mailing list and thought it might be of interest to many people on this list as well,
so I'm posting it here for the benefit of those who may not have seen it elsewhere.

I've already seen it on wireshark-users ml!
http://www.wireshark.org/lists/wireshark-users/201004/msg00126.html :P

Cheers.